State, District and School Performance
* * * 2012-13 Achievement & Student Enrollment Data now available in the Data Center. * * *
The SchoolView Data Center
and student and school demographics.
Performance Framework Reports and Improvement Plans
The district and school performance frameworks provide a snapshot of the district or school's level of attainment on academic achievement, growth, growth gaps and postsecondary readiness.
Please Note: The state Performance Framework reports listed below are available for the three latest years of framework results. The 2012 reports are highlighted in green, and are the latest results released in December 2012.
Improvement plans provide information on the district or school's data trends, root causes and targets, and identify strategies and resources the district or school will use to improve student academic outcomes. Plans are submitted to the Department for publication each year on April 15. As planning is an ongoing process, these documents reflect a "point in time" plan submission."
Click on a district or school name to view its performance framework reports and improvement plans:
Performance Framework Resources
Use this tool to build your own reports from Colorado's raw student assessment and demographics data.
Note: Mozilla Firefox recommended
- District TCAP 10th Math Thresholds lines (PDF)
- District TCAP 10th Reading Thresholds lines (PDF)
- How to Interpret the TCAP Threshold Scores by District (PDF)
- ACT Math Counts by Band Thresholds (PDF)
- ACT_Reading by Band Thresholds (PDF)
- How to Interpret the Report about District ACT Scores by Band Thresholds (PDF)
- EDFacts 2012 State Profile Reports (PDF)
- The National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) Report (PDF)
- State Growth Summaries
- An overview of accountability systems in Colorado
View video tutorials, FAQs and other resources to help you understand the data and tools in SchoolVIEW.